Use this settings if you want to save chat conversations responses on your own server.
We support sharing data via Webhooks.
- Select the checkbox send data on other server.
- Enter your Webhook URL
- Method should always be POST.
- Key for IP address-Here you should mention the parameter name for IP address. This parameter will tell from which IP address the response is coming. For example: ip_address
- Key for page address- Here you should mention the parameter name for page address. This will return the URL from where the chat response is coming. For example: page_address
- Now, from here there are components of the selected chat interface. So, you should mention the parameters for each component.
- Save your changes
- Have a complete interaction with your chat interface.
- Check if you are getting the responses to your Webhook API endpoint