Google Sheets Integration
Google sheets is a free online spreadsheet tool. It stores structured data and can be used to create charts and graphs from your data.
These sheets can be accessed and edited from any device, anywhere. You can use our integration with Google Sheets to capture your data from the chat interface to these Sheets.
Connect WeConnect.Chat with Google Sheets
- Go to your WeConnect.Chat dashboard and select your bot. Then click on the builder, and go to Settings->Integrations.
- Click on More Apps, and you will see the list of Integrations.
- Click on Connect button.
- Click on Connect button
- Choose any one of your Google accounts. The sheet in which the responses will be saved will belong to this account.
- You will get this pop-up asking for permission. Click on Continue. The pop-up will redirect to the same page.
- Now first create a new sheet in the account in which you have logged in and name it. Add these column names.
- Now go to WeConnect.Chat product, click on Configure button
- Enable the Push Created Lead to CRM toggle and click on Configure button.
- Skip the 1st step and click on Next: Create Contact.
- Select Data Source first and select the sheet in which contacts need to be moved.
- Select the sheet
- Click Field Mapping and Start adding Fields by clicking on Add field.
- Now assign variables to all the added fields. Click Save & Close
Test the Integration
- Go to Conversation of the selected chat interface
- Start lead-related components like Email, Number, Open Question, etc. And make sure you have enabled the Leads checkbox and the tag is selected and click the Save button.
- Have a complete interaction with your chat interface.
- Check the Google Sheet you just created. You should see that the data has been saved in the Sheet
Disconnect the Integration
- Just click on the Disconnect button and your integration will get disconnected.