Google Sheets Integration
Google sheets is a free online spreadsheet tool. It stores structured data and can be used to create charts and graphs from your data.
These sheets can be accessed and edited from any device, anywhere. You can use our integration with Google Sheets to capture your data from the chat interface to these Sheets.
Connect WeConnect.Chat with Google Sheets
- Go to your WeConnect.Chat dashboard and select your bot. Then click on the builder, and go to Settings->Integrations.
- Click on Connect button.
- Click on Connect button
- Choose any one of your Google accounts. The sheet in which the responses will be saved will belong to this account.
- You will get this pop-up asking for permission. Click on Continue. The pop-up will redirect to the same page.
- Now first create a new sheet in the account in which you have logged in and name it. Add these column names.(First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Company, City, Country, Address, Pincode, Age, Gender, Date, Website Url)
- Now go to WeConnect.Chat product, click on Configure button
- Enable the Push Created Lead to CRM toggle and click on Configure button.
- First you need to configure Data Source. Click on gear icon
- To select your recently created sheet, click on Change button.
- Now you can see list of sheets, select the one which you have created recently.
- Select sheet1
- Now configure Field Mapping by clicking on gear icon
- Click on Add Field button to fields like First Name, Last Name, etc.
- Select the value from dropdown for the selected field.
- Leave the Look up section as it is.
Test the Integration
- Go to Conversation of the selected chat interface
- Start lead-related components like Email, Number, Open Question, etc. And make sure you have enabled the Contacts checkbox and the tag is selected and click the Save button.
- Have a complete interaction with your chat interface.
- Check the Google Sheet you just created. You should see that the data has been saved in the Sheet
Disconnect the Integration
- Just click on the Disconnect button and your integration will get disconnected.