Odoo CRM Integration
Odoo CRM is a comprehensive and powerful customer relationship management tool designed for businesses of all sizes. The open-source software offers a range of features to streamline the CRM process and help organizations manage interactions with customers and prospects more effectively
Connect WeConnect.Chat with Odoo CRM
- Go to your WeConnect.Chat dashboard and select your bot. Then click on the builder, and go to Settings->Integrations
- Click on Connect button.
- Enter the API key and Bundle Alias. There is a link (How to find this information) that explains how to find these credentials. Test the connection, if all is okay then click connect button.
- Click Configure button
- Enable the Push Created Lead to CRM toggle and click on Configure button.
- To configure Field mapping, click on gear icon.
Add fields and its values as per your requirement. After adding fields click on Back to flow link on top left corner. Field mapping will get saved automatically.
- Configure data source, click on gear icon and select the data source.
- Keep the lookup as it is.
Test the Integration
- Go to Conversation of the selected chat interface
- Start contact-related components like Email, Number, Open Question, etc. And make sure you have enabled the Contacts checkbox and the tag is selected and click the Save button.
- Have a complete interaction with your chat interface.
Disconnect the Integration
- Just click on the Disconnect button and your integration will get disconnected.