Using chatGPT for AI conversations
This component brings the AI capability to chat conversations.
Note: This component is under public beta release and therefore some stability issues you may face.
NOTE: This component is currently in beta release and we are constatnly improving it to deliver the best experience. Reach out to our support at “firstname.lastname@example.org” for any queries.
- Chat message:
- You need to be inside Builder –> Conversation
- Click on “Add new component” –> Select “chatGPT (Beta)”
- This will show the component configurations to be setup
Step 1: Setup initial chat message and actions
- Chat message: This serves as your first point of contact for your chat interface. This informs users that they can ask any open question to get the response from AI. Customise this message as per your need and application.
- Button: Use these buttons to show users option to go back to previous component or skip the component all-together and jump to next. This is optional field
- Confirmation message with action buttons: This is the confirmation message shown every-time when user gets the response from AI. Customise it as per your need. This message is always followed by 3 action buttons which you can customise the label.
- Visitor Action Buttons: This buttons are specially given by WeConnect.chat to guide user with correct navigation after each response from AI. The labels can be changed as per need.
- Yes, that helped: This confirms that user is happy with AI response and can continue the chat conversation by jumping to next component (non-AI)
- chat with a human: This gives user an option to request a live chat with human. By default a Live chat component is added to your conversational flow and current user is assigned as an agent to the chat interface. You can always change the settings or assign more agents by editing live chat component later.
- Ask another question: This allows user to ask follow-up question to AI again and get the required response.
Note: If AI is unable to answer the question from user then it will show default message.
Step 2: Setup OpenAI Integration
Use this step by step wizard to setup integration with OpenAI
Create custom data bank – Select data source
- WEB – Crawl Website:
Use this option to crawl the website links to train AI model for chat interface.
- Enter website URL and use button “Scan Website Link”
- It will take some time to scan the website for all links, wait until it’s finished. Depending on website size time can vary (Max wait time is 5 min)
- Select URL’s for scraping. The content from selected URL’s will be used to train the AI model
- Refer to selected pages and characters count shown (Number of characters are limited as per your subscription plan)
- Click “Scrape may data” – This will scrape all the text content from selected URL’s
- Wait for some time to get the confirmation message
- Click “Save & Next” to go to step 2
Note: Other data sources are under development and will be available soon.
How does this component work?
- Once the component is set up as per the above steps, the chatGPT will start working for your chat interface.
- The users can ask any question to get the required answer
- If chatGPT is not able to give the answer from trained model then it will inform the user gracefully about that.