This component is used to create a slider inside the chat conversation to allow the customer to select a number between two values.
- You can set a Prefix or Suffix labels to your values.
- You can set the minimum and maximum value.
- You can also set the incremental step counter. By default it is set to 1. Example; if step is ’10’ then you can select values like; 10, 20, 30, 40…..
- Lets start with adding the component to conversation flow
- You need to be inside Builder –> Conversation
- Click on “Add new component” –> Select “Number Range”
- This will show the component configurations to be setup
- Write your own message to show to the visitor
- Additionally you can show buttons ‘Skip, and ‘back’
- Select the range criteria
- Finally, save the component settings by pressing ‘Save’ button