This component is used to accept a number of inputs from the user. You can set the maximum and minimum number of digits allowed in the input.
For Age, you can set min number 1 and maximum 3 so input can accept any value from (1 to 999).
- Let’s start with adding the component to the conversation flow
- You need to be inside Builder –> Conversation
- Click on “Add new component” –> Select “Number”
- This will show the component configurations to be setup
- Write your question in the “chat message” section
- You can choose to show or hide the “Back” and “Skip” buttons using the checkbox
- Use the “tags” dropdown to select the required contact tag to qualify – This is optional so if you don’t check the contacts checkbox then the answer will not be shown in the Contacts list but still be available in the Conversations list
- Click Save