This component is used to accept number inputs from the user. You can set the maximum and minimum number of digits allowed in the input.
For Age you can set min number 1 and maximum 3 so input can accept any value from (1 to 999).
- Lets start with adding the component to conversation flow
- You need to be inside Builder –> Conversation
- Click on “Add new component” –> Select “Number”
- This will show the component configurations to be setup
- Write your question in “chat message” section
- You can choose to show or hide the “Back” and “Skip” button using checkbox
- Use the “tags” dropdown to select required contact tag to qualify – This is optional so if you don’t check contacts checkbox then answer will not be shown in Contacts list but still be available in Conversations list
- Click Save